Well, all of a sudden, Port80 2013 is very close indeed! How did that happen? I thought it was bloody miles off?!
Here’s a quick post to lay out the first draft of the running order for the day:
- 08:15 : Registration / tea & coffee [*1]
- 08:55 : ...please make your way to your seats!
- 09:00 : Opening Ceremony
- 09:10 : Matt Andrews “Responsive Design at The Guardian”
- 09:55 : Rachel Shillcock “How to discover your inner superhero”
- 10:40 : break (20 mins)
- 11:00 : Benjy Stanton “Crafting Animation on the Web”
- 11:45 : Andy Davies “Making Mobile Sites Faster”
- 12:30 : lunch (1 hr) [*2]
- 13:25 : .please make your way to your seats!
- 13:30 Robin Christopherson “Everybody Technology – The Power and the Promise”
- 14:15 : Sophie Dennis “Working in Harmony”
- 15:00 : break (20 mins)
- 16:05 : Paul Lloyd “This is for Everyone”
- 17:00 : Panel discussion led by Keir Whitaker
- 17:30 : Closing Ceremony
- …time passes
- 19:00 : After show party at Revolution (please bring your lanyard)
Obviously this is all subject to change and there will be a final version available on the day.
See you there 🙂
p.s. not got a ticket? Naughty you! Sort it out right now!
- For registration please remember to bring along your printed eventbrite confirmation or on your mobile app. Please also bring some form of ID in case things get hairy. If you’ve got a student ticket, please bring along the relevant documentation.
- Lunch is not included but the university canteen will be open. If you want to try some of Newport’s finest instead, check out the official Foursquare list.